[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Ambrosia Aerochopper "Futaba" Tx? - Is there a way to make it work with FMS?

Ambrosia Aerochopper "Futaba" Tx? - Is there a way to make it work with FMS?

Postby Roy » Sat Mar 17, 2001 9:27 pm

Hello,

This software looks wonderful, but I would like to know if it would be possible to make it work with my Ambrosia Aerochopper "Futaba" remote control box. This is a box that came with Aerochopper, and says "FUTABA" on it... It is a Serial interface, but I am unsure of it's commands...

I would be willing to send "debug" info if it would help you make it supported...

Thanks!
Roy
------------------------------------[br]Cheers,[br]Roy
Roy

Postby perelo » Sun May 06, 2001 10:12 am

Hi Roy! I´ve also got the "Aerochopper" interface and would like that one to work with this superb sim.

I have mailed directly to the FMS guys and are waiting for a reply. I´ll post a reply to this forum as soon as I know anything.

//Per
perelo

Postby Looee » Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:00 pm

I too have this interface, would love to use it, would also like to apply some of the software features from Aerochopper to FMS, as the heli sim from it is good and the wind programming is outstanding.

Looee
Looee

Postby DHaacke » Wed Nov 28, 2001 4:33 pm

I've got an AeroChopper transmitter, too, and would be interested in an interface. Thanks! FMS is superb!
DHaacke

Postby EdMatthews » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:25 pm

Wish I'd spotted this posting earlier - I've sent a message to Moskitaba a few days ago saying exactly the same thing. It would be brilliant to use the Aerochopper hardware with FMS. The software looks brilliant and I sincerely congratulate the creators, and can't wait to find a way of using it.

The original Aerochopper software was OK-ish, although a bit clunky to set up to achieve a realistic simulation of a model. I was using it last in about 1994, and it was working then, but attempting to run it now on a later PII machine (ha ha ha, 5 years old already) I only have throttle response. That's about enough to be able to crash the 'model', but to keep it flying requires cyclic and yaw inputs from time to time...

I hope to hear more about this subject. Meanwhile I'm bracing myself to get an up to date PC and get hacking into the back of an old 27MHz transmitter (I think I'll leave my PCM10 alone for the time being)...

Wishing everybody a great year in 2004!

Regards, Ed.
EdMatthews

Postby Roy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:13 am

So, 1.5 years later, I wonder if there has been any way of selecting the ambrosia controller to use in FMS...

I've searched here, but only found my previous post! :p (Other posts dont really go anywhere... someone started posting about the itnernals of the control box but stopped posting in 2003! :( )

Here's other thread:
Roy

Postby Roy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:27 am

Wait up guys, apparently the "or" function of the search was limiting my results.... I'm trying to pursue ppjoy or some other osftware solution.... any ideas still welcomed ;)
Roy

Return to General Discussions