[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Controller mapping - Can't get FMS mapping to agree with TX

Controller mapping - Can't get FMS mapping to agree with TX

Postby Retired in Florida » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:25 pm

I am brand new to R/C. I purchased a Dragonfly 4CH from HobbyJapan2000 as a cheap entry level setup. Obtained latest version of FMS and PPJoy. I have spent the last two weeks driving myself crazy trying to make the FMS program agree with my controller's actual functioning. When I test the controller with the heli, the sticks function as a Mode 2 device.

I cannot get the FMS program to operate properly. Ch4 (rudder) is the only function that agrees with both the program & controller. No matter what channel numbers I place in the mapping column, the FMS program ignores my choices. Yet the program responds to the controller and I can fly each model. But, I am not learning how to control MY Dragonfly because the program controls do not reflect real life. HELP.

Please forgive any forum protocol errors. I have never participated in one before.
Retired in Florida

Return to General Discussions