[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - HELP ME - SmartPropo

HELP ME - SmartPropo

Postby BBBzinho » Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:47 pm

I wan´t to know if someone coud help me making smartpropo work with another game.
I can make it work with FMS using winmm.dll, but the smartpropo Preview 2 for windows xp doesn´t work, it give a msg that says "input device???"
I have a mother board ASUS A7S333 with sound on board, and moden too...

PLZ HELP ME....
p.s.
Sorry my bad english :D

Abraços
Allan Exel Becker
Joinville Brasil
BBBzinho

Postby peppe » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:25 am

Hi,
First of all your TX needs to be a PCM transmitter otherwise it will not work with smartprop.

The message you get is only a registry right, if you change your smartprop.exe to be compatible with windows 2000 you wont get this message anymore, but smartpropo don't work anyway.

If your TX is a PPM you can use the PPJoy program, see my other post.
peppe

Postby deonvdw » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:47 am

The new version of PPJoy (v0.78) includes support for the SmartPropo DLLs. You run the PPJoyDLL minidriver to load the winmm.dll file and make the joystick input available to other applications.

The PPJoy homepage is at

Regards
Deon
deonvdw

Return to General Discussions