[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Zhen Hua PMC Interface

Zhen Hua PMC Interface

Postby MTDV » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:02 pm

Hi all,

I'm so glad to find this web site which has many experts in fly simulation. I have a Zhen Hua PCM 4-Ch Tx using for the FEDA Dragonfly heli, and it shipped with a cable to connect to the serial port. However, it does not have any sim software come with it. Has any of you tried to interface with this Zhen Hua Tx yet. I tried with FMS, and I did not get any response. Please help me, and many thanks in advanced.

Regards,

MTDV
MTDV

Postby aeropal » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:14 pm

-
aeropal

Postby zuliani71 » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:32 pm

Dear MTDV
I've a Zhen Hua and a dragonfly helicopter
but the serial interface doesn't work with FMS.
I don't know why.

I'll appreciate any help

Bye
zuliani71

Postby Dave_B » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:27 am

Hi

I've got exactly the same problem getting the Zhen Hua controller to work with FMS.

I wonder if the post by "scribbles" in July last year (to the "Comments and Suggestions" forum) *might* be the clue.

I've cut and pasted below and all the credit for the words go to "scribbles"

---> PASTED FROM the "Comments and Suggestions" forum

I would like to add a serial interface mode compatible with the zhen hua helicopter controller. It doesn't seem to work with any of the existing controls. I reverse engineered it and it uses RS232C async serial bytes in 5 byte packets running at 19200 bps. The first byte in the packet is 0xEF, and the remaining bytes are the four controls (one byte per control). The controls are coded by reversing the bits in the byte (msb becomes lsb). Where 0 is the lowest value. How can I add this to the FMS codebase?

<<<<<<<<<

Unfortunately no replies were ever made to the posting.
Maybe some FMS Hardware GURU can help us understand if there is some method of providing an interface between the PCM-4CH Tx and this great simulator?

Here's hoping... Dave
Dave_B

Postby deonvdw » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:59 am

Hi All,

PPJoy now supports this TX (using the serial interface) as a Joystick under windows.

Regards
Deon
deonvdw

Return to General Discussions