[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - It works !! PPM TX in RFg2

It works !! PPM TX in RFg2

Postby peppe » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:33 pm

Here's how I did to make my Multiplex Cockpit MM work with FMS, RFg2 and RC plane master.

1. First I made a cable to the MIC connection in my computer.
You can find all the schematics here.

2. For FMS I just copied in the winmm.dll file to the FMS directory. You can get the file from here

3 For RFg2 it was a little harder.
First you have to install the PPjoy program, which will create a virtual joystick, get it here

Then get the PPJoydll program. With this program you load the same Winmm.dll file that you use for FMS, get it here

Start the PPJoy program and create a virtual joystick.
Start the PPJoyDLL program and load the winmm.dll file, don't close the PPJoydll program,
check your gamedevices in the controll panel and properties for the virtual joystick.
You should se movement on the bars when you move the sticks on your TX.
After that you propably have to remapp the controlls for your TX in the PPjoy program.

My problem in RFg2 was that it only used 3 Axis from my sticks and 1 slider as the fourth Axis. After some trial and error remapping in the PPjoy program I got it to work. you can find a screenshot here
To be able to fly Plane/Heli these axis have to work.
X/Y Axis, Z rotation and for me the first slider (with A3), since RFg2 uses this for the fourth Axis.

I would like to Thank Sekiriki for the excellent Winmm.dll file and also Thank Deon van der Westhuysen for making it possible for us with PPM TX to use these in flightsims.
peppe

Postby deonvdw » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:56 am

Just a quick note: PPJoyDLL is now part of the main PPJoy download. The PPJoy homepage is at

Happy flying.
- Deon van der Westhuysen
deonvdw

Postby trevsie » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:53 pm

What version of Windows are you using?

Trevor
trevsie

Postby Reva K » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:45 am

Reva K

Return to General Discussions