[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Futaba Square Plugs - Where to get some

Futaba Square Plugs - Where to get some

Postby Eric Brouwer » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:41 am

Can anybody help me with the correct name/description/part number, as well as the supplier/s for the square connectors used on the Futaba range of transmitters.

It seems that all the new Futaba transmitters in South Africa are now using this plug, including the basic 4 channel.

Also, is the connection on my plug correct? I am not sure of the link to turn on the coder part only.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby phildc » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:54 pm

some sources in

diagram in:

Philippe
phildc

Postby overhead » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:51 pm

Hi Eric,

For simulator use the diagram you have will work just fine.
The part number you are interested in is E6-192J-100.
Trouble is you will probably need to order minimum 100 pieces and they are not cheap.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby Eric Brouwer » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:38 am

Well, I suppose I have to dig a bit deeper into my pocket with this plugs.

I was able to get them the cheapest from here:

Ms. H. Kato
Dai-Ichi Shoji Co.,Ltd.
1-18-1 Toranomon, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tel: 03-3503-3401 Fax: 03-3591-7144
E-mail : kato@daiichishoji.co.jp
Home page:

Price as follow:
50 Units @ Yen 15 500
100 Units @ Yen 20 000
500 Units @ Yen 57 000

Above prices includes shipping cost, but exclude any additional banking costs from my side. It seems that the best option will be to go for the 100 units. At least I would not have to buy another batch in the next couple of years.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby rbrvrc » Mon May 30, 2005 10:31 pm

Try here

I received 2 plugs in about 3/4 days from UK to Italy and spent about 10 euros

Bye
rbrvrc

Return to General Discussions