[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Optic6 and Hitec USB cable for Me - Trouble with my Optic6 and hitec cable

Optic6 and Hitec USB cable for Me - Trouble with my Optic6 and hitec cable

Postby eddy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:34 pm

Hi, I just baught an Optic6 trans, with an original Hitec USB cable, downloaded FMS Alpha 8.5 pluged it in and I have no controlls.

I reffered to previous discussions on this issue, but the link to the Tutorial does not open for me... Is there some link or advice which I could follow step by step for setting up my trans with FMS?

I found that the throttle and rudder works on the left controller, but my 'Optics6's' throttle and rudder is configured to the right controller. Can you change this setting in FMS?

Any advice or direction would be appreciated!!
Thanx!! :D
eddy

Postby aeropal » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:46 pm

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Postby eddy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:57 am

Thanx for responding so quickly!

I set the number to the bar that moves when I move the throttle stick, so thats sorted as I can take off, but... I do not have any other controll as no other bar moves when I move the controll stics in the colabiration settings. I have to add that I only get a response in the FMS controls in the 'Joystick-interfase' setting. No other controll interface option works as the cable is connected to the USB port. Even trimming the controlls doesn't give a response.

"For clarification, is the throttle and rudder on your right transmitter stick because that is your preference? Is there a clicking (detent) feel to the up and down motions on the right stick?"

When I baught the optic6 the store owner said that it was a factory setting that the right controller stick is the throttle and rudder. So I baught it like that, but also prefer it that way. And yes it does "click" (detent) moving up and down.

It seems that my transmitter's controls are the other way around than the FMS control settings. O, and its for aeroplane settings, not yet at the helli stage...
:;):
eddy

Return to PIC Interface