[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - COLCO Thunder Bird CLC Concept II Radio Remote Con - interface does not work

COLCO Thunder Bird CLC Concept II Radio Remote Con - interface does not work

Postby kaleden » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:48 pm

Hi I am new here ... :)
I have a COLCO Thunder Bird CLC Concept II Radio Remote Control R/C Helicopter w/ SIMULATOR KIT VERSION 2 and need to know which prgrm i should use for the win 98. The serial conection is from manufacturer but I have no reaction at all . No calibration nothing please help.
thanks ???

here is what heli I have
kaleden

Postby kaleden » Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:07 am

ok it me again... tried all the fms versions and one has some reaction. thefms 2 alfa 8.3 version let me have some reaction on the kalibration but only with the 19200/ baut and then all the channels are going nuts as I rotate the controllers. so no real kalibration is final. that is all I get. Hope some one can help me on the last step to get me on the simulator befor I crash my heli... ???
kaleden

Postby budz2 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:16 am

Wish somebody would answer this guy, I have the same bird with the same problem!

Thanks,

Budz
budz2

Postby RCinator » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:59 am

Hi,

I had the same problem with the 8.5 version for XP on my inspiron 4150 laptop. The CLC TX does not respond at all so I had to do some serious mods to the transmitter and the cable to get it to work. If you have some electronic background, can program a PIC microcontroller, and don't mind doing some mods to your transmitter, let me know and I can help you. It works perfect and won't affect in anyway to the TX normal operations.
RCinator

Return to PIC Interface