[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - zhen Hua 4 Cha & FMS - Setup of FMS with 4 Ch Zhen Hua

zhen Hua 4 Cha & FMS - Setup of FMS with 4 Ch Zhen Hua

Postby RTTunney » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:20 am

I have followed many different post for the Zhen Hua with FMS and have now succeded in at least getting noise, no BEEPS.

Now that I have continuity and Port opened and receiving bytes but no set up. In Calibration I see movement of the bars but it is eratic.

Can anyone point me in a new direction.
RTTunney

Postby isaksp00 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:26 pm

If you hear the clicking in PPJoyCOM, try calibrating in FMS - see if the 4 axes control something, and if they calibrate OK. Then make sure you turn OFF the debug/sound checkbox, before you try to fly a model - for some reason, the debug mode seems to interfere.

If you have a mode 2, where the right stick controls pitch and roll, and the left controls throttle and rudder, then make sure you set the 4 lower mappings in FMS to the proper channels, by watching what bars move when you adjust the sticks. You have to check the Inverse box on a couple, I don't reclal which, but that should be obvious when you try to control a model.
isaksp00

Postby RTTunney » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:18 am

I have succeded in getting the Zhen Hua working with FMS. I used the information from many different post to get it to work. The biggest help was that the ComPort had to be set to Hardware control and I have learned that the PPjoy must be started right after the compouter starts up. I am using a Serial to USB converter and changed the setting in Hardware to USB around 1900 and BM options to 5. A big secret seems to be for me to do all of this at the PC startup. It works great and gives a real feel to the flying.
RTTunney

Postby vaathi » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:25 am

I face the same probelm.
Could you please let me know what menu/screen to be used to make the changes in the Hardware set-up and also point me to posting.

Thanks in advance.

Vaathi.
vaathi

Postby RTTunney » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:00 pm

RTTunney

Postby RTTunney » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:03 pm

RTTunney

Return to PIC Interface