[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Pic Interface Problem - Pic I/F and JR XP652

Pic Interface Problem - Pic I/F and JR XP652

Postby Henry » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:45 am

I have just built the serial I/F supplied with the FMS package (16F84 ver) for a friend of mine who has no experience with electronics,he is running Win2K and uses a JR radio.
I have gone through quite a few threads and have seen it mentioned that the JR radio,s have a LOW signal input to the interface and that some mods have to be done,however I cant seem to find any definite solutions to this problem.
Is there anyone out there who has had the same problem ? if so could you please help me to help my friend and advise me how to go about doing this mod.
All help would be appreciated.
Henry

Postby overhead » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:10 am

Hey Henry,

Have a look at the PIC Serial interface circuit and explanation at my website. It may have the answer for you.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Return to PIC Interface