[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PIC serial interface for sale

PIC serial interface for sale

Postby overhead » Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:03 am

I have built several PIC interface for FMS.

I have built the circuit using surface mount parts and a double sided board. I was able to fit the entire circuit in a DB9 shell. It makes a very compact interface and it does work well.

I am located in Canada so can easily serve Canada and USA but welcome world wide shipping.

The cost for a fully assembled and tested interface is $40 Can or $27.50 US.

If interested please email me dkoroluk@mts.net

Dennis

Dennis
overhead

Postby rerun » Tue May 07, 2002 9:01 pm

Thanks for the great interface. Running FMS on WinMe, with a Hitec Focus 4 TX, and it really works great. Quick, no delay and fun, fun, fun!

Barry :)
rerun

Postby overhead » Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:58 pm

Added pictures to the original post of the interface circuit board. It all fits neatly into a DB9 shell.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby overhead » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:38 am

I added a better picture of the interface.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby bootlegr » Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:22 pm

bootlegr

Postby chemsurfer » Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:57 pm

chemsurfer

Postby chemsurfer » Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:23 pm

chemsurfer

Postby garv » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:29 pm

I ordered the PIC serial interface from Dennis, and it arrived in three days. It works great, and I am very impressed with both it and FMS!

I'm using it with Win XP and a Hitec Flash 5.

Thanks, Dennis!

Jim
garv

Postby Slink » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:07 pm

I'm trying to email Dennis with no success. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him, please let me know. Thanks ???
Slink

Postby overhead » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:25 am

Hi Slink.

Sorry I have not been too quick on the emails lately. I was on a holiday in Florida for a couple of weeks. I am back now and my email is working fine.

Dennis
dkoroluk@mts.net
Dennis
overhead

Postby KoMis » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:08 pm

Hi,

I am trying to use this PIC interface with FMS and my Futaba 9c with no sucess! :( I have FMS installed on Win200 and XP Prof. and cant get it to work? I am using FMS v2 beta 7.

Can anyone help?

Peter
KoMis

Postby overhead » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:29 pm

Hi Peter.

I have emailed you several times with no response. Please let me know what your problem is so that we can get you working. You can post or email me direct.

Dennis
dkoroluk@mts.net
Dennis
overhead

Postby rcjarvis » Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:52 pm

Hi Dennis, I bought mine about 3 months ago and love it . I use it under win2k pro and get super results. I can even use my remote control to play games .

One question : Do you have a website ?
rcjarvis

Postby overhead » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:48 am

Hi.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the interface and especially FMS.

I have a web site in the works. It will be at www.rc-circuits.com

I will have several different interfaces avaialble for purchase and also plans to built them if you like.

PIC serial, 6 channel joystick, 8 channel joystick, usb joystick, and also an analogue joystick to usb adapter.

I have been busy putting ther final touches to the usb joystick interface I have been working on.

Hopefully in about a month the website will be ready.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby GTac01 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:49 am

Do u use PAYPAL? I need one for my JR radio, do these come with the JR plug?
GTac01

Next

Return to PIC Interface