[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PIC Interface working with JR X-347

PIC Interface working with JR X-347

Postby timdriedger » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:29 am

I pulled out my RC Helicopter the other day and decided to get it back up and running again. I haven't flown the thing in 5 or 6 years. Back then I was just starting to learn. I came across FMS while browsing the web... WOW! This is the coolest thing I have ever found for free.

I am running Win XP so I figured I needed a PIC Interface after reading some of the info around here. I ended up building one from Eric Brouwer's website.

I picked that one because I am using a JR X-347 radio. I got the parts gathered up yesterday and built the thing tonight. Plugged it in and everything worked straingt away!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to FMS, the program and the interfaces.
timdriedger

Postby wesley92 » Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:43 pm

Dear timdriedger,

I'm trying to bulid one, but it didn't work ... Can you pls tell me what's the voltage of yours between VCC to Ground ? Mine is about 1.96V

but PIC will only work from 2V to 6V !!

Thanks

Wesley
wesley92

Postby Eric Brouwer » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:43 am

Hi Wesley

Did you take the measurements with the interface plugged in, and FMS running?

The power is derived from the serial port, and certain outputs on the port must be set correct. This is done automatically when FMS start. Without FMS running, the voltages might not be correct.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby wesley92 » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:15 pm

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your help !! after debug , it worked on my Futaba T4VF Transmitter !! :D ... the voltage between Vcc and Ground is 2.0V !!

I appreciate your help !! and your website !! thanks man :)

Wesley

:) :) :) :) :)
wesley92

Return to PIC Interface