[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PIC-Win98 yes PIC win 2K no - PIC not working on Win 2K

PIC-Win98 yes PIC win 2K no - PIC not working on Win 2K

Postby Ned Constatine » Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:52 pm

I have built the PIC interface identical to Ken Hewetts design and programmed it with his HEX code. On my windows 98 machine it is rock solid and works like a champ. I installed the latest version of FMS on my 2000 machine and when calibrating all channels jump eratically and won't settle in. Rechecking the interface on the Win 98 machine it appears to be fine and works just as it always has. I have downloaded the PIC checking utility and basically it tells me the same thing as the calibration screen in the FMS program.

I have built a second interface (using the 12c508a chip) and used Erics hex code and I get the same results. This has got to be a problem with the Windows 2000 pro operating system but i can't figure it out. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks
Ned
Ned Constatine

Postby IndysStorm » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:09 am

See this post:

This is probably why yours is failing on the Win2k. It's probably due to the different hardware, not the OS.

Hope it helps.
IndysStorm

Return to PIC Interface