[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - New to this - ART-Tech microphone interface cesna 182

New to this - ART-Tech microphone interface cesna 182

Postby lmorr » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:04 am

Has anyone had any luck with the ART-Tech control and FMS?
I have a cable that has microphone connetors on each end. I can't get the software to see the control unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
lmorr

Postby aeropal » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:26 am

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Postby lmorr » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering do you have SmartPropo? If so could you email it to me? I have the dll files but can't find the software. Once again thanks

lmorri02@netzero.net
lmorr

Postby aeropal » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:57 pm

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Postby shaul_eiz » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:24 am

The latest version of SmartPropo is now posted on - please let me know if you have any problem with it
shaul_eiz

Postby lmorr » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:16 am

lmorr

Postby lmorr » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:02 pm

Ok I think i have it installed I a TX under ressources. my problem now is my i can't cal the TX also when ever i move my mouse it causes the bars to go crazy any idea what would cause that and how to fix it?

Thanks
lmorr

Postby shaul_eiz » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:50 am

Hi Imorr,
I'm not sure I understood your former message. I've probably had too much wine this weekend :) .
I can't see how the mouse can interact with the joystick software, but who knows.
Please make sure you follow the . You must have missed something on the way.
Let me know how you are.

Shaul
shaul_eiz

Postby lmorr » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:09 pm

I think my problem is that I can't find the Smartpropo.exe file anywhere. I have the Dll files but I think I still need the full file to have everything installed correctly. The links to download it from the writers website are dead. So if anyone has the complete file please send it to me
lmorri02@netzero.net

Thanks
lmorr

Postby shaul_eiz » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:21 pm

Imorr,

Wrong. All you need is the (correct) DLL copied to the FMS folder. A corresponding EXE file simply does not exist!
shaul_eiz

Return to PIC Interface