[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Blade CP Pro + serial/PP! Help!!

Blade CP Pro + serial/PP! Help!!

Blade CP Pro + serial/PP! Help!!

Postby mindbomb » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:10 am

Hi,

I am considering getting a Blade CP Pro, but afraid of getting stuck without decent simulator solution --
Will the 6ch CCPM mixing transmitter of the Blade CP Pro work with the serial PIC interface + FMS? Or it only works with 4ch simple transmitters?

If not, do you think I can get simulation time with SmartPropo/PPJoy and the Blade CP Pro transmitter connected to soundcard?

As for SmartPropo plus I saw he added support for CCPM mixing but he mentions the E-sky transmitter only (not the Blade one)... what do you think? will it work?

Any CP/Pro owners out there? Does the transmitter has a S-video alike 5pin DIN connector or it something different (and totally unbuyable)??

Thanks!!
mindbomb

Postby bnoji » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:22 am

My brother has a Blade CP , I'll check tomorrow if no one responds with an answer. I know it has the trainer connection port, and it looks like a standard DIN connector.
bnoji

Postby JoeFlyer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:15 am

I got my Blade CP Pro xmtr to work through the audio port of my Dell Tower @ work...but, it doesn't yet work @ home on my Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop. I spent about $12 on the parts @ RadioShack and followed the instructions @ .

Hope this helps you. :D
JoeFlyer
JoeFlyer

Postby shaul_eiz » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:01 am

JoeFlyer,
Did you get your Blade CP to work with SmartPropoPlus? Was the CCPM filter useful? I'd like t know that in order to improve the documentation.
As for cases where SPP works with desktops but refuses to work with laptops. I heard several cases like that. It most cases the problem is a distorted signal arriving at the audio port. The audio ports of laptops seem to be more sensitive to that.
I will take a look at your signal if you send it over to me or post it somewhere.

Shaul
shaul_eiz

Postby JoeFlyer » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:10 am

Yeah, I used the SmartPropoPlus & PPJoy combo to make everything work -- just like the website I refrenced said to. I didn't pay attention to the CCPM filter stuff...so, I'm not sure if it was useful or not :?: I'll check it out. Is there a special tool I need to use, to send you my audio signal on the laptop...or do I simply use recorder to record a WAV file of it?

Thanks!
JoeFlyer
JoeFlyer

Return to PIC Interface