[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Spektrum DX6

Spektrum DX6

Spektrum DX6

Postby junquedog » Tue May 16, 2006 4:51 pm

I purchased an IKARUS USB cable to connect my Spektrum DX6 to my computer running Windows 2000. It appears that everything is set up properly and when I plug in the cable to the transmitter it comes on. When I go to FMS controls to callibrate the joystick I get no hint of a connection. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.
junquedog

Re: Spektrum DX6

Postby jwilliam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:36 am

jwilliam

Postby junquedog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:17 pm

I finally fixed it. I noticed after a while that when I partially plugged it in, it worked. It was hard to hold it in at the right depth so I took it back for a refund. The hobby shop thought maybe the plug was the wrong kind of plug. He told me to go to Radio Shack and buy a simple stereo plug and soder it and then try it. It worked fine.
junquedog

Return to Joystick-Interface