[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Would appreciate some help.....

Would appreciate some help.....

Would appreciate some help.....

Postby xr750 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:38 am

I have installed the FMS Version 2.0 Alpha 8.3 software and connected the E-Sky 0905A 4 channel USB controller to my Compaq 1215US laptop. My problem is that I get no response from the controller. I can't calibrate or anything. Does anybody have any ideas? I do have the E-Flight CCPM 6 channel controller that came with my helicopter if it would be easier to hook up. Thanks for any help offered.
Last edited by xr750 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xr750

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:22 am

It might help if you say what USB controller (or transmitter and interface) you are trying to use....there are a lot of different ones out there.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby aeropal » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:41 pm

Does FMS respond properly to keyboard commands?
?
aeropal

Postby xr750 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:40 pm

Yes the commands on the keyboard seem fine.
xr750

More help please

Postby xr750 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:47 pm

OK. Got the controller to work, but the aileron directions are reversed. Left goes right and right goes left !!! What am I missing on the mapping screen?
xr750

Postby xr750 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:42 pm

Not to much help here....Thanks anyway
xr750

Postby aeropal » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:51 pm

Check Inv box.

For the benefit of others experiencing similar problems, please take the time to post how you got your sim controller to work.
aeropal

Postby xr750 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:57 pm

This is what I did to have my E-sky 0905A USB controller recognized in Windows XP. This controller was packaged with my software.
I plugged in the controller to the USB port then installed the software. I then shut-down Windows XP completely. Waited 30 seconds and restarted. I then went into "Control Panel" selected " "Game Controllers", and highlighted the "ADC" game controller. After highlighting the controller "ADC" I pressed on the "Properties Button" and then the "Settings Tab". In the "Settings Window" I followed the instructions for calibrating the controller then pressed the "Apply Button" when finished.
I then started FMS, selected "Controls" on the menu and under "Analog Control", picked "Joystick Interface" . I calibrated the controller again. I tried FMS too see what joystick was doing what on my helicopter. I went back into the "Joystick Interface" area and changed the mapping under the "Channels Column" to "4213, 4213". My aileron control was backwards so I checked the "INV" boxes aside of the "Aileron" and "Roll" channels.
After doing this I was flying my "Helicopter".
xr750

Return to Joystick-Interface