[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Realflight USB interlink controller - adaptable?

Realflight USB interlink controller - adaptable?

Realflight USB interlink controller - adaptable?

Postby BIGGIANTPEAS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:34 pm

Hi people - new here and new to the game.

Just wondering if any of you know if my Realflight USB interlink controller works with the FSM simulator. I have looked for threads on this but found no answer, and rather than connecting it and hoping for the best, I'd rather ask the experts first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Richard
BIGGIANTPEAS

Postby samatthias » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Hi Richard

I have exactly the same question as you. I tried it out, but I can not figure out howto fly with it. Ok I'm a beginner and I have to solve the problem for a friend of mine. I have absolutly no idea how such a controller works nor I'm interested in learning to fly. I can only repeat my self: I do this just for a friend of mine.

Anny other opinions on this topic?

regards
Matthias
samatthias

I'm using mine

Postby dukewing » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:26 pm

I leave my RealFlight controller hooked to my computer all the time. While somewhat dissapointed with RealFlight, I downloaded FMS and found it easier to use for helicopters. All I had to do was map the correct channels the controller is functioning.

I do have a question about it though. When I release the rudder control it goes back to netural and the bird stops spinning. When I release the pitch, the bird keeps on flying, and flying, and flying. It does this in both simulators.

duke
dukewing

Return to Joystick-Interface