[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - honey bee king 2 6ch and fms doing my head in help!!!!!!!!!!

honey bee king 2 6ch and fms doing my head in help!!!!!!!!!!

honey bee king 2 6ch and fms doing my head in help!!!!!!!!!!

Postby timmyspeed80 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:39 pm

hi bought a esky radio controlled honey bee king 2 helicopter got all radio gear and transmitter etc with helicopter the helicopters fine but more stress getting my controller sorted to configure with the fms software doing my head in ive tried removing the 3rd battery switching the no2 button off and trying fms and ive tried altering the numbers on the calibration screen to calibrate as suggested in other posts and still i cant get dam helicopter to fly on fms the transmitter is a 6ch only 5 are registering on the interface on fms i have tried everything i can think of thought fms was suppose to assist in flight training its assisting my blood pressure and thats it so far the all 5 blue bars move on the calobration screen and dont know what else to do where am i going wrong is thier a secret im missing

the transmitter is a 6 channel esky 0406a if that means anything cheers

juat to say i ha ve windows xp 512 mb spare memory and 20gb hard drive if thats s any help
timmyspeed80

honey bee+fms sim

Postby rafanaty » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 pm

same problem here
rafanaty

Postby satishbhawra28 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 pm

satishbhawra28

Helicopter control:

Postby KEW » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

KEW

Return to Joystick-Interface