usb resourse+callib issue for esky 0905A

usb resourse+callib issue for esky 0905A

Postby mel,m47 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm

hi im new to this and have just got a esky phony transmiter +fms i can get my win ME to recagnize +callibrate in the control panel under games controlers options it says i have a HID compliant 5 axis 3 butten controller and its ok it is able to callibrate under win me but under FMS -controlers-analogue resourses it says joy 1 not available joy 2 not connected under system -device manager hid game controller it says driver insaled and device working propely ...in the menu on fms there are irq settings I/O range relating to com 1-3 and paralell /seial port i have selected analoge joystick like instructions say any help would be great ithink theres a driver missing and many people seem to be having the same problem ill post any help i come across..the blue bars dont move at all it makes no diference whether i tick inv or expo boxes at the callib screen under callibrate in games cont... callibration is fine. thanks,
mel,m47

Re: usb resourse+callib issue for esky 0905A

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Is it the first controller listed in the Games Controller list ? That's the one FMS wants to use.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Re: usb resourse+callib issue for esky 0905A

Postby mel,m47 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 pm

hi thanks steve the no. was 12 in the list i removed all the other sticks and it is recoginised by fms for every one else reading this in the control panel- game controllers - the no 1 on list under resourses on fms it says joy 1 active joy 2 not available the maping no,s, for my system needed changing to 42134213 decending with all inv , switched on many thanks hope this helps others with this problem .
mel,m47

Return to Joystick-Interface