[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem with Joystick?

Problem with Joystick?

Postby T_O_A_D » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:09 pm

Hello all

I just got involved in R/C and am wanting to fly FMS.

I have a problem though.

FMS see's my Saitex X-45 and my CH Pro rudder pedals but nt my cheap two stick game pad.

I have unplugged my X-45 and Pedals and FMS will still not see my gamepad.

The Game pad works with FMS on my wifes machine, but she doesn't want to share :(

Windows shows the gamepad in controlers, even though FMS doesn't see it.

I've uninstalled FMS several times with only the Gamepad attached to the machine hoping it would see it but no luck.

Is there a registry line that needs to be removed after an unistall so it can find the third stick? It appears FMS only supports 2 joysticks.

Thanks any help appreciated! :)
T_O_A_D

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:59 pm

FMS can only use the first controller in the list. If you move the the game pad to the top of the list it should work.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby T_O_A_D » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:09 pm

Great thanks it works Funny how I forgot you could do that. DOH! :D
T_O_A_D

Return to Joystick-Interface