[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - USB JOYSTICK FOR SALE - Fully assembled and tested usb joystick

USB JOYSTICK FOR SALE - Fully assembled and tested usb joystick

Postby overhead » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:30 am

Well after about 3 months of development I have finally completed my R/C Transmitter to USB Joystick interface.

I am quite happy with the end product.

It will work with Futaba, Jr, or Airtronics. If you want to change radio brands just change the transmitter connector. The interface can handle the signal from various brands and reconfigure the data to always be the same format and will match the Windows game controller functions.

The unit has auto Power ON/OFF, so no need to ever remove the interface from the computer. When your done flying just shut off the transmitter and in about 15 seconds the interface disconnects from usb and then powers off. Turn your transmitter on and it reconnects to the usb bus and in about 3 seconds your joystick is back in action.

I also added a Status LED. It is ON when the interface is an active usb device and FLASHES when there is no PPM signal from the tranmitter.

It provides the 4 axes and 6 buttons so it will work right up to a 10 channel. If you have less than 10 channels, that's ok. Only channels 5 and up will act as buttons and the remaining unused buttons will be inactive. So if you have for example a 7 channel transmitter then you will have 3 buttons that operate and 3 buttons that are inactive.

The cost is $45 US plus shipping and handling for a fully assembled and tested interface.

In the picture with the circuit board most of the components are on the other side of the pcb.

Happy Flying.

Dennis :)

dkoroluk@mts.net

Dennis
overhead

Postby JamesM » Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:14 pm

I just purchased the interface cable from Dennis.

Works Great, Looks good.

Dennis provided me, a new user, with all the help and advise I needed to get this thing going. His instructions were well documented and easy to follow.

Two Thumbs UP

Thanks again Dennis.

Jim :)
JamesM

Postby Godsbrother » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:50 pm

Hi
Would this interface work for the JR XP662 transmitter ?

will you ship to the UK ?
Godsbrother

Postby overhead » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:05 am

Hi,

The interface will work with most Futaba, Jr, or Airtronics. All you need to do is change the connector on the interface to match your radio trainer jack. Of course you order the interface with the connector type of your choice.

I can ship to UK.

For more information or to place an order email dkoroluk@mts.net .

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby FlyingWingNut » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:29 am

FlyingWingNut

Postby Eagle Al » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:59 am

Dennis:

Do you have a website?

I tried a serial PIC from an American outfit that didn't work. I could map and calibrate the channels, but when I moved the sticks, the pgm did nothing.

I have a VG400 and a 1.6 Ghz PC with ME. There is nothing wrong with it or the ports. My 20-year old 2-axis joy stick works fine, but I'd like to have a throttle! BTW, I am using FMS 8.1.

Do you think your unit would work?

Al :(
Eagle Al

Postby overhead » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:37 am

Hi Al,

I am working on a website. I am kinda slow at it but it is progressing. It will be at www.rc-circuits.com.

I hope to have it done before 2005.

Dennis
:D
Dennis
overhead

Postby overhead » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:26 pm

For more information on this interface check out my wesite.

Dennis

:)
Dennis
overhead

Return to Joystick-Interface