[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Easy for you.... - Help with control layout

Easy for you.... - Help with control layout

Postby yohimby » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:24 am

Okay... I am very new to RC Flight. I have just downloaded the FMS, and love it. I have a game pad with two analog joysticks and several buttons (much like the PS 2 gamepads). The pad works great!!! My question is, being new to the sport, I don't know what axis should control what for either the plane or the heli. I am more interested in the plane for now, since I am sizing up a few to purchase.

Anyway, If someone could tell me the control configuration (ex. If I push the stick up on the left joystick, does the throttle increase?).

Thanks for the help!!!!
Noah G.
yohimby

Postby aeropal » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Postby yohimby » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:07 am

Thank you for the fast reply, the site you have posted is currently down, so I will check it again after a bit.

Again, Thanks A Bunch For The Help!!!!
yohimby

Postby yohimby » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:27 am

The site is working now!!! That is what I was looking for!!!

Thanks again!!!!
yohimby

Return to Joystick-Interface