[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Walkera Transmitter Simulator Problems

Walkera Transmitter Simulator Problems

Walkera Transmitter Simulator Problems

Postby heliman4 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:23 am

Hello I recently purchased a Walkera 4 channel Dragonfly4, when it arrived i installed FMS as per the instructions and everything else it required me to do. Now my problem is that in FMS the heli will ascend, decend, head turn left, move left and head bacwards. It will not head forwards, head turn right or move right, I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything about 10 times and it's still the same. I tried the transmitter with the heli will having the main rotor motor disconected and everything works perfect, the blades tilt forward, backwards, left and right, so i know it's not the transmitter that is the problem. After reading the posts on this forum i believe the problem is my cable. The DB9 plug has White going to 2, Red going to 3, Green going to 5 and Black going to 7. The S Video plug has(looking from the back) Red to top left pin, Green to top right pin, White to bottom left pin and Black to bottom right pin. Can someone tell me if this is correct? I have taken photo's so if somebody can tell me how to upload them i will post them on here to make it easier for everyone.
I have the Dragonfly transmitter with serial COM port cable setup and also i live in Australia if that helps. :?
heliman4

Postby baccas66 » Wed May 30, 2007 1:46 pm

baccas66

Return to Joystick-Interface