[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - problem with the joystick- WK-0701 at the simulation

problem with the joystick- WK-0701 at the simulation

problem with the joystick- WK-0701 at the simulation

Postby ofer_2go » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:09 pm

I cant work with this joystick at the simulation software- Version 2.0 Beta 7. The software works ok but I cant find out how to use the joystick with the software. The computer recognizes the device but I cant figure out how to define the joistick so I cant use the joystick with that simulation software. What should I do? Is there any driver I can use? If there is, how can I get it?
Thanks alot.
ofer_2go

Postby phildc » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:24 pm

Maybe this topic can help you:

But you say that Windows recognizes the joystick! Did you calibrate (if needed) under Windows? then you should select analog under the control menu in FMS, and go on with calibration and channel assignment.

Phil.
phildc

Joystick Problem

Postby Ez2517 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi,
i have the same problem with a Walkera unit attached over the serial cable, and using PPJoy.

The RC works as a game controller; in Windows, i can calibrate the game controller, all 4 axes work fine.

When i start FMS, and select Controls / Analog Control / Joystick, the program does not recognize the movement on the RC.

On the Ressources tab, it shows "Joystick 1: SmartPropoPlus - General PPM", "Number of Axes: 6" (while PPJoy is configured for only 4 Axes ! And the Win XP game controller calibration also shows only 4 axes !), "State: active".

Joystick 2 is shown as not connected. Windows shows only one joystick present in the system.

I can even open the Windows calibration window and the FMS Ressources window at the same time, and i see the axes moving in Windows but not moving in FMS .... this seems very strange to me :?

Any ideas ???? Happens on two PC's (tried it on my desktop and notebook ....)

Thank you,
Brandy

Windows XP SP2, Walkera 4-Channel R/C, serial cable, FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5
Ez2517

Postby shaul_eiz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm

These are two unrelated problems.

Brandy,
You can work either with SPP or a serial port. If you choose to work with the latter, remove SPP by deleting file winmm.dll from the FMS directory.
shaul_eiz

Problem

Postby Ez2517 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:34 pm

Ez2517

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:11 pm

This DLL blocks FMS search for any joystick but the one emulated by SPP. So, you do have to remove it (Well, you can simply rename it to something else) if you want FMS to get access to other joysticks including those emulated by PPJoy.
FMS does not recognize any protocol. FMS recognizes a joystick, real or virtual. In order to make FMS work with your Walkera you need something, SPP for example, to do the trick for you.
Also, please download the latest version of and follow the Step-by-step section there.
shaul_eiz

FIXED :-)))

Postby Ez2517 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi,

thanks veeeeeeeeeeeery much, renaming the DLL did the job :D

Best regards
Brandy
Ez2517

Return to Joystick-Interface