[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Cannot get my ESKY Sim to work at all with FMS :(

Cannot get my ESKY Sim to work at all with FMS :(

Cannot get my ESKY Sim to work at all with FMS :(

Postby Danners » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:46 am

hi, I've got a USB ESKY Simulator which when plugged in works fine as an XP game controller, I can calibrate it fine but when I load FMS and go to analogue control it's as if it's not plugged in. I have tried other controllers I have (gamecube and psx controller via usb adaptor) and they both work fine in XP but have the same problem in FMS.

It's as if FMS cannot interface at all with the XP game controllers. I've read everything on this forum but nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

Cheers.
Danners

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:58 pm

I hope you mean Controls/Analog Control then Joystick Interface ? And you tried calibrating it in the Mapping/Calibration screen ?

The usual problem is that FMS only uses the first game controller in the XP list. If you don't know that it can get confusing.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to Joystick-Interface