[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Hmmmmmmmmm? again

Hmmmmmmmmm? again

Hmmmmmmmmm? again

Postby Come fly with me » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm

everytime i put left or right roll it rolls then just keeps on rolling.
Im using a E-sky Tran
thanks
The take off is optional but the landing is madatory
Come fly with me

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:16 pm

So what is "it" ?

If it's a plane then yes that's how planes fly. If you put in right or left and hold it the plane will keep keep on rolling.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Come fly with me » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm

Oh lol sorry yes its a plane im not explaining myself very good :) i turn left nutralise the sticks and it keeps on rolling then if i put left roll in it rolls left i go back to ntural and it keeps rolling left i tried triming re-calibrating and still have the probelm i havnt had it before.
Come fly with me

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Which plane ? They don't all fly the same.

It sounds like you're just describing a a fully aerobatic model with neutral stability. You need to apply some reverse aileron to stop the roll.

Maybe you previously tried trainer types with dihedral and positive stability which do pull themselves out of the roll when you neutralise the controls.

I take it you haven't done a lot of real flying ;).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Come fly with me » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:06 pm

No it dose it to every plane i have and heli i understand and know what you mean about how a aerobatic plane is like to fly after all i do fly tem at my local club its just on fms they used to fly like they fly in real life but even if i tap the stick it rolls and rolls and rolls if i turn left to level the wings it jumps to the right even with the slightest touch and dose the same in the other direction. :( :)
Also if i take off as soon as it leaves the ground it turns left and keeps on rolling

Do you or anyone else understand what i mean lol or im i still chatting rubbish
Come fly with me

Postby Come fly with me » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm

never mind i re-installed fms and controller and its normal now :D
Come fly with me

Return to Joystick-Interface