[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Cheap USB Controller - AxisPad

Cheap USB Controller - AxisPad

Postby eclipsegsxr » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:45 am

ok..Me being the low buget minded person that I am, I went to my Local Wal*Mart and picked up the AxisPad FX. it is a USB contoller with vibration it looks alot like the playsation game controllers . i plugged it into my WIN XP PRO and then calibrated it in FMS for stick Use (by the way it has the thumb sticks too) an Low and behold a cheap 4 channel contoller that works great in FMS. it cost just under $20 bucks .. No to try and program helis to work on it..

Just figured I'd let you all know..
happy flying
brad
eclipsegsxr

Postby magik » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:25 pm

What were your settings when you collaborated the controller? I have a similar controller and havn't been able to get it to work? A screenshot would be best if possible, thanks! :D
magik

Postby andre » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:41 pm

I'm using the same controller. The throttle stick has a centering spring, so I disable that. Screw open the case, then partly remove the gimbal box thing on the left side (throttle/rudder). There's a stop on the inside for the spring, I drilled through the gimbal case which destroyed the hard stop and made the throttle non-centering. Been using it for heli practice.

Hope this helps,
Andre
andre

Postby andre » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:45 pm

Hmm, how do I attach a screenshot?
andre

Postby miserlou » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:50 pm

miserlou

Return to Joystick-Interface