[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Joystick Interface for the Aerochopper - Joystick Interface for the Aerochopper

Joystick Interface for the Aerochopper - Joystick Interface for the Aerochopper

Postby GeoffCohen » Sun May 25, 2003 8:47 am

I have just finished modifying my old Aerochopper Futuba Tx to Interface to a standard PC joystick.

Basically, you just need to remove the old electronics, the connect the existing controls (pots) and buttons to a 15 pin joystick plug.

If anyone wants more detailed inmstructions, let me know and I will write it up.
GeoffCohen

Postby Silly me » Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:52 pm

Hi GeoffCohen

I did the same with an old Futaba Radio I have, but the pod value was so little that it hardly made the a 25% movement on the calibration option under windows control panel??

did you add nothing to your setup extra to increase the movement?? I would realy like to know what you did to get it working..
Silly me

Return to Joystick-Interface