[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Futaba T7C FASST + GWS002 + Vista

Futaba T7C FASST + GWS002 + Vista

Futaba T7C FASST + GWS002 + Vista

Postby vortek » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Hello guys,

I have a problem.
I connected the cable to the pc and the joystick that appears has all the channels and buttons. The problem is that the same movement on the joystick moves different axis. For instance, when i move throttle up the rudder also moves but to the right. And when i move it down the ruddder goes left, etc.. so the pc recognizes all the movements but it activates more than one channel at a time.

Any ideas?

Best regards.
vortek

Re: Futaba T7C FASST + GWS002 + Vista

Postby KEW » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 am

It sounds as though you have some of the transmitter mixing functions activated. Rudder moving with throttle is a helicopter function of mixed tail rotor pitch / main rotor RPM.

KEW
KEW

Postby vortek » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 am

Hi there and first of all, thank you for your fast response.

I use the futaba on my trex 450 pro and all runs well. So i believe that i don't have mixed channels active. But how do i check that please?

Best regards.
vortek

Postby KEW » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

I don't own a Futaba T7C transmitter so I can't help you there. You will have to read the programming section of your operating manual.

Regards,

KEW
KEW

Postby vortek » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 am

Well problem solved.. sort of.

I had the radio in helicopter mode. I just changed the model preset to another (an airplane) and the 2 joysticks work like a charm.
I just can't get the switches to work. Is this normal?

Thanks again.

Best regards.
vortek

Postby TreeHugger » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 am

TreeHugger

Return to Joystick-Interface