[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Controls erratic - Serial port connection causes jittery movement Hitec Flash 5

Controls erratic - Serial port connection causes jittery movement Hitec Flash 5

Postby Johns » Mon Sep 10, 2001 6:39 pm

I have built the connector cable for the mentioned HiTech radio. All is fine when plugging it into my office computor printer port. At home however I cannot even calibrate the controls as the controls seem to be moving up and down all the time with jittery movements. I have tried removing the crystal but it still does the same. Could anybody please advise me on this ? Thanks
John
Johns

Postby bsergeev » Mon Sep 10, 2001 7:54 pm

Why are you posting this question in Serial Interface section? You said "printer port", so, it should belong to Parallel interface.
Any way, look for Printer IRQ Sharing in SoundBlaster properties and disable IRQ sharing (if you have SoundBlaster, of course).
Boris
bsergeev

Postby marco » Sun Sep 30, 2001 10:58 am

I have a Hitech Flash 5x radio and ihave buitl the serial interface. I can't calibrate it in FMS: I have the same Johns' problem. the controls are erratic, I have tried to disable sound, fog and texture in the simulator panel: nothing. I have disabled the soundblaster (live 1024), the joystick port with the same result: nothingh to do I cannot calibrate it. Maybe FMS 7.0 will eliminate the problem, but I cant wait....:) Can anybody help me,please? Thanks
(sorry for my english still under construction)
marco

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface