[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - This is my new plane!

This is my new plane!

This is my new plane!

Postby billconb » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, good advise. I e-mailed the engineer of the Phoenix 2000 and his assistant told me they are still tweaking it. She talked to the engineer and emailed back again to get the Wilga-2000 floatplane. It is all debugged and can take off and land on grass, water, snow and runways! It has wheels and pontoons (for grass, snow, and water). I found it on ebay and bought it and a E-sky FHS simulator. Already have practiced on sim about 5 times but have a long way to go. Could anybody post some good free sim plane download web sites? The plane looks good and price was right, still have to put it together though. I hope to fly it yet this year. I had some other questions about how to get the best out of the FHS but I'll save them for later. Thanks to anybody, Bill. :D
billconb

Postby Lindsay » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:29 am

Don't forget google! Just enter fms models and you will find plenty. Happy hunting.
Lindsay

Postby Pijuvwy » Tue May 22, 2007 8:08 pm

"Pij"

Pijuvwy

Return to General Discussions