[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - JR X3810 - How to get JR X3810 to work with FMS

JR X3810 - How to get JR X3810 to work with FMS

Postby senlee » Thu Dec 06, 2001 6:00 am

Hi

I like to find out what I need to get my JR X3810 radio to work with the FMS simulator.

Can anyone advise ?

Thanks
SenLee
senlee

Postby senlee » Sat Dec 08, 2001 9:48 am

hi

has anybody use the FMS with JR transmitter b4 ? Can advise on the experience.

Would also be great if those JR X3810 folks can advise if they have use it b4.

thanks
senlee

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Dec 08, 2001 8:58 pm

I've never tried a JR with the parallel port interface.

The serial port interface needed some modifying to work correctly because the JR trainer signal is different from most of the other makes. A serial i/f that works with JR, including the 3810, can be found at [url=http://members.tripod.co.uk/SteveLewin/

Steve]http://members.tripod.co.uk/SteveLewin/

Steve[/url]
Steve Lewin

Postby senlee » Sun Dec 09, 2001 4:24 am

thanks steve, but i could access your site. it has an error that say something like this dns error.
senlee

Postby Mike Roberts » Tue Dec 11, 2001 12:05 am

Steve - got onto your site fine.
Khizer and other JR users. The JR signal is only 1.2v peak to peak and is AC coupled. Hence an interface is required. The simplest option is to use the IRQ serial as this is able to take power from the PC port. I have just done a simple mod to the two transistor IRQ interface so it accepts the JR signal. All looks fine on my 'scope and I have had a good play with a JR Max 66. See my website for details. Go to RC Projects>Flying Model Simulator>Circuit diagram JR. :biggrin:

Mike
Mike Roberts

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface