[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS with Protech Transmitter

FMS with Protech Transmitter

FMS with Protech Transmitter

Postby Oliver » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am

Hy every body!

Last Friday I bought a "box" from Protech including the software FMS and a usb radio Control.

I've installed the software and linked the transmitter to the pc...i can fly helicopters with keyboard but not with the transmitter they sell with.

I'm sure the radio control works because when i go to the controls menu and do the calibaration the blue bars respond to the transmitter.

Anyone can help me making this thing work? I've WIndows XP SP2 and all the system specification needed.

Thanks a lot.
Oliver

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 pm

If you have calibrated it in FMS and the blue bars move as expected then about the only thing left is to set up the channel numbers in the boxes on the LH side of that FMS mapping/calibration screen. Top 4 boxes are for planes, bottom 4 are for helis.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Oliver » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:55 am

Hy Steve,

today after the work i'll follow your advice. Thank you for having spent your time for me.

Have a nice day and week.

Oliver
Oliver

Postby Oliver » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:25 am

Thanks Steve, you were right...it works perfect :).

I apologize, i'm new in this world and I even don't know the easiest things.

Ciao Oliver
Oliver

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am

You're not alone.....I have that reply on my clipboard and I must have posted almost identical replies at least 20 times to people's questions.

Which might just indicate how few people read the forum before posting their question ;).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Oliver » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm

I 'll thank you again!

Honestly i read a lot of post but i didn't found something that matched with my problem....and after a day and an half of reading i was bored to search....i choosed the short way, i know i m lazy.

thank you again Steve.
Oliver

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm

You're welcome....and I wasn't really complaining ;). When you have a problem with a Protech Tx it's not necessarily easy to spot that someone's ESky Tx problem is very similar and the same solution may well work for you.

Good luck - Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to General Discussions