[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - How to install new model planes

How to install new model planes

How to install new model planes

Postby jclassic1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi all,
I received a copy of FMS with my Eskey Nemo plane.It is version 2 alfa 8.3 and seems to work ok with my Eskey transmitter.There are not many planes to choose from with the standard program and would like to download some new models.I have tried a few from other sites but they just contain info and no load or set-up program.Perhaps I am doing something wrong so can someone help me with the info I need to succesfully install some new models to fly.I build mostly scratchbuilt foamy type plane which I download the plans from RC Groups.Some of these have a FMS model to install so it would be great if I could actually do that.
I know it won,t be hard but I just can.t seem to do it.

Thanks

John
jclassic1

Postby ggunners » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Click on a model .zip file and choose to open instead of download.

Then when the .zip file opens, extract all the files to the C:\ Program Files\ FMS\ Model\ directory.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby jclassic1 » Fri May 01, 2009 4:36 am

jclassic1

Return to General Discussions