[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - pin assigment for rd6000 sanwa - pin assigment for rd6000 sanwa

pin assigment for rd6000 sanwa - pin assigment for rd6000 sanwa

Postby eduardogabin » Sat Jan 13, 2001 1:43 pm

hello, i´m eduardo, a new fms user. i can´t connect my rd6ooo sanwa/airtronics to fms, can somebody tell me the pin asigment for this transmitter?. it has a 5 pin din type teacher-pupil connector.
thanks.
eduardogabin

Postby lvmarcoux » Sat Jan 13, 2001 11:30 pm

Go to the swedish FMS page, at the end of the "Manual" section you will find a link to
"Snabb guide på lärar/elev-kontakter
Guiden laddas ned som ett Word-dokument: Kontakter.doc". This will lead you to a page with a lot of pinouts, including Sanwa. On their site, Airtronics/Sanwa claims that the trainer cord is compatible between those models: Vanguard
VG4R, Vanguard VG6R, VG400, VG600, RD6000, Radiant. So I guess the published pinout should work on all these :)
lvmarcoux

Postby johnhlong » Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:01 am

I have my RD6000 working with a Parrallel interface.

When you look at the connector on your RD6000, there are 5 pins and a notch in the outside of the connector. My notch is on the left side by the side of my case.

From the notch go streight up to the center pin. That is the Ground / earth / return pin #2.

From the notch go to the right (counter-clockwise) to the first pin (mine is towards the bottom of the case).
That is the signal pin (PPM) #3.

I made the parallel cable using a 2n2222 transisitor but also had to add a 10,000 ohm resistor from pin 16 to pin 10 of the (25 pin) parallel connector where it connects to the computer.

www.heliguy.com/nexus/fmsinterface.html

A little jitter but it works.

John Long
Seattle, Washington, USA

Good Luck!
John Long
Seattle, Washington
USA
(425) 837-0802
johnhlong

Postby dccj » Sat Nov 03, 2001 7:16 pm

David C. Johnson