[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Keyboard controls Help, Pse!

Keyboard controls Help, Pse!

Postby Swanjoe » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 am

Hi fellas..
I'm a real green Newbie! I have a E-Sky package with joystick on the way. I just downloaded FMS ver 8.5 tonight.The download seemed to go fine,etc. The program opens fine with airplane setting on flight strip.I planned one using the keyboard until my controller arrives. Following the keyboard commands from the manual, the full throttle , medium throttle works fine includeing the sound. The plane takes off, but none of the keys,elevator, alierons, bank and turn don't work. The plane just goes into a low left bank lifts off then crashes. I have tried all the other keys and no soap. None work!

Can anyone give me any help or input if I can make any of the keys active, etc. Otherwise I will just wait until my Joystick arrives..
Any advice would be appreciated..
Thanks anyone!
Swanjoe.. Jamestown , Calif
I may not the best at what I do.. but if I try my best, I won't be the Worse!!!
Swanjoe

Postby TreeHugger » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi,

you'll find the key assignment at "controls>keyboard" from the main menu.

Regards
TreeHugger

Postby Swanjoe » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks Treehugger..

Yes! I knew about the contorls, but they all weren't working.No elevator control, but I poked around with the keys and the arrow keys were the only ones that controlled up down, and rudder. But my final unite arrived today, so now I have the E-Sky USB transmitter.

Thanks a Million Treehugger for the reply to my problem, but its cured Now! I don't need the keyboard mickey mouse!:-))

Swanjoe
I may not the best at what I do.. but if I try my best, I won't be the Worse!!!
Swanjoe

Return to General Discussions