[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - 2Singers Joins FMS Forum

2Singers Joins FMS Forum

2Singers Joins FMS Forum

Postby 2Singers » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 am

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to FMS. I've used FMS for a number of years and love it. For a free program it's great. I used to fly real R/C planes when I was younger but don't have the disposable cash right now, as I we moved to a small town in north-central Minnesota after our kids grew up and income isn't what it was in the big city.... :D . But I still love flying using FMS. I think its a great program for younger folks too, who might be interested in R/C and just need a way to begin to get the feel for it. Plus, with the hundreds of models available, it's a great way to familiarize yourself to planes in general, such as warplanes, sailplanes, biplanes, oldtimers, etc. R/C is a great hobby...when my dad was alive I helped to rekindle his love for kit-building. We built a Senior Kadet together, which was my first R/C plane back in the 70's. He had built and flown freeflight and U-Control planes as far back as the 1930's. Well, I just wanted to say hi. Feel free to drop me a line....
2Singers

Postby lowglow » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 am

Hi 2Singers
Welcome to the forum :D
lowglow

Postby suwang » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 am

wew cool dude...

[url=http://simulationrachatcredit.com]simulation de credit
rachat simulateur
[/url]
- vous n’avez à aller très
loin pour une simulation de rachat de crédit
suwang

Postby freshlumpia00 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 am

Great info. Thanks for sharing.

- Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !
freshlumpia00

Postby bancato » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 am

I think the windows borders are ok but it is just the icons which are not the same as mac and the look and feel of evolution which is not like before.
- demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.
bancato

Return to General Discussions