[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Black Screen - Win 98 prob beta7

Black Screen - Win 98 prob beta7

Postby toywizard » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:18 pm

Hello
Heres what I have;

Win 98SE
2.4 ghz p4
Ati Radeon 9700 tx 128 meg ram

Used to run great.
This machine does not like it

When I try to run it starts up black but with sound and menues.

When I reload landscape it comes up as a freeze frame of it but no plane.

When I reload plane it locks up with the same freeze frame of a land scape and the pointer gets real bogged down.

Any thoughts?
toywizard

Postby toywizard » Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:19 pm

OK

So far this is how far I have gotten......

I got the FMS to run only if I set my hardware excelleration down to the "next to the last" setting in "my computer" and "video".

Of course in that mode its horrible, blocky and jumpy however better than nothing.......

Anyone else have this card from ATI ?

???
toywizard

Postby bigcne5 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:26 am

I GIVE UP!

I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED BETA7 AND OLDER BETA VERSIONS AND THEY ALL KEEP GIVING ME THE DREDDED WINDOWS BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH EVERY TIME I ATTEMPT TO LAUNCH IT (COMPLETELY CRASHED PC..NEED TO BE RESET). I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 98 SECOND EDITION WITH AN ATI ALL IN WONDER RADEON 7500 AND DIRECTX 8.1. I THINK IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE VIDEO CARD AND THE WAY FMS HOOKS INTO THE VIDEO DRIVER. :angry:
bigcne5

Postby amyrz6 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:27 pm

amyrz6

Return to Windows-Version