[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PIC CABLE PLANS FOR PRISM 7X HITEC - PLANS FOR WINDOWS 2000

PIC CABLE PLANS FOR PRISM 7X HITEC - PLANS FOR WINDOWS 2000

Postby viper{hh} » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:20 pm

Hi I have a Hitec Prism 7x and I need detailed plans, with diagrams and good detail, on makeing my own PIC cable for a Hitec Prism 7x, under windpows 2000 and XP, Please only reply if you have the knowledge or the plans or can tell me where to find them. Please do not reply if you have absolutely no clue, idea.
viper{hh}

Postby Eric Brouwer » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:56 am

Have a look on my website. There you will find links to ready-made interfaces, as well as plans for several interfaces if you would like to build them yourself.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby viper{hh} » Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:01 pm

Hi, like I was saying in the serial interface board , I don't understand all the schematics, I see some lines leading to no where and there is no parts list, and some instructions on makeing the Circuit Board and the construction would be nice especially on the Board etching, I can buy a board etching kit if you would do a printout of the board with out the parts so I could print it out and shrink it then trace it on the circuit board I could creat the circuit board then give me a list of the parts needed like the resistors, caps, transistors, chips, and the sockets and connecitons, then a little instrucitons on the set up and or programing, what kind of wire works best I have availability to cat 5, really just a good all around step by step guide to creating it would be great and it would also be helpful to lots of others too....... and this is for the USB one sorry ........ :)
viper{hh}

Postby viper{hh} » Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:02 pm

Hi, like I was saying in the serial interface board , I don't understand all the schematics, I see some lines leading to no where and there is no parts list, and some instructions on makeing the Circuit Board and the construction would be nice especially on the Board etching, I can buy a board etching kit if you would do a printout of the board with out the parts so I could print it out and shrink it then trace it on the circuit board I could creat the circuit board then give me a list of the parts needed like the resistors, caps, transistors, chips, and the sockets and connecitons, then a little instrucitons on the set up and or programing, what kind of wire works best I have availability to cat 5, really just a good all around step by step guide to creating it would be great and it would also be helpful to lots of others too....... and this is for the USB one sorry ........ :)
viper{hh}

Postby Eric Brouwer » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:42 pm

Well, I am sorry to hear that my my circuit diagrams, PCB design, PCB layout and radio connections does not help you.

I think it would be better for you to rather go for the option of buying a ready-made interface from one of the links on my web.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Return to PIC Interface