[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - new user....help needed asap please guys.. - help

new user....help needed asap please guys.. - help

Postby shane_d » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:29 pm

im new to this whole helicopter thing and i would like to get in to it.

I need your help guys.

My helicopter arrived today....RC Dragonfly 2005 4CH Helicopter w/6CH Controller.

I need to know the following please

Why does my tail rotor not spin when my main blades are spinning ?

There is 8 little one buttons behind the remote control,what should these be set at ??????????
i.e what should be left and what should be right ?????????

the 2 silver un and down buttons that can be found up top on the remote control........what are they for ????????
also the little black button next to the top right analog switch ?

Right lads how do i get my copper to fly?

please guide me through the steps in which i need to follow.
The chopper blades spin bar the tail blade.
then when i go to take off the thing just falls over.

please help me out and reply to this guys.

thanks for your time
shane
(ireland)
shane_d

Postby Jürgen N. » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:32 am

First of all I would claim for an operation instruction manual!
Kind regards
Jürgen
Jürgen N.

Postby shane_d » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:39 pm

why is my controller (remote control ) not working when i have the simulator open.

i can fly the planes with the keyboard but not with the remote
shane_d

Return to General Discussions